- A Note About Children. We do not intentionally gather Personal Data from visitors who are under the age of 13.
- A Note to Users Outside South Africa. Your Personal Data may be processed in the country in which it was collected and in other countries, including South Africa, where laws regarding processing of Personal Data may be less stringent than the laws in your country.
- Types of Data We Collect.“Personal Data” means data that allows someone to identify or contact you, including, for example, your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, as well as any other non-public information about you that is associated with or linked to any of the foregoing data. “Anonymous Data” means data that is not associated with or linked to your Personal Data; Anonymous Data does not, by itself, permit the identification of individual persons. We collect Personal Data and Anonymous Data, as described below. (a) Information You Provide to Us.
- We may collect Personal Data from you, such as your first and last name, e-mail and mailing address, phone and password when you create an account to log in to our network (“Account”).
- If you logon to the Services through a social networking site like Facebook or LinkedIn (an “SNS”), we will receive all of the information from the SNS that is associated with your SNS account.
- When you use Services to book a stylist to provide in-home beauty services, we and /or our payment processor will collect all information necessary to complete the transaction, including your name, credit card information, billing information and shipping information.
- We retain information on your behalf, such as files and messages that you store using your Account.
- If you provide us feedback or contact us via e-mail, we will collect your name and e-mail address, as well as any other content included in the e-mail, in order to send you a reply.
- When you participate in one of our surveys, we may collect additional information that you knowingly provide.When you post messages on the Services or on an SNS where we have a page or presence (collectively “SNS Pages”), the information contained in your posting may be republished on our Site and other users may be able to see them.
- We also collect other types of Personal Data that you provide to us voluntarily, such as your operating system and version, product registration number, and other requested information if you contact us via e-mail regarding support for the Services.
- We may also collect Personal Data, such as at other points in the Services that state that Personal Data is being collected.(b) Information Collected via Technology.
- To make our Services more useful to you, our servers (which may be hosted by a third party service provider) collect information from you, including your browser type, operating system, Internet Protocol (IP) address (a number that is automatically assigned to your computer when you use the Internet, which may vary from session to session), domain name, and/or a date/time stamp for your visit.
If you are using one of our Applications, we may ask that you provide us your precise location, but we will collect the information only if you provide your consent.
- Use of Your Personal Data General Use. In general, Personal Data you submit to us is used either to respond to requests that you make, or to aid us in serving you better. We use your Personal Data in the following ways:
- to facilitate the creation of and secure your Account on our network;
- identify you as a user in our system;
- provide improved administration of our Services;
- facilitate the in-home beauty services you request;
- improve the quality of experience when you interact with our Services;
- send you a welcome e-mail to verify ownership of the e-mail address provided when your Account was created;
- send you administrative e-mail notifications, such as security or support and maintenance advisories;
- respond to your inquiries related to employment opportunities or other requests, and
- to send newsletters, surveys, offers, and other promotional materials related to our Services and for other marketing purposes including those of third parties.
(b) Creation of Anonymous Data. We may create Anonymous Data records from Personal Data by excluding information (such as your name) that make the data personally identifiable to you. We use this Anonymous Data to analyze request and usage patterns so that we may enhance the content of our Services and improve Site navigation. We reserve the right to use Anonymous Data for any purpose and disclose Anonymous Data to third parties in our sole discretion.
(a) Third Party Service Providers. We may share your Personal Data with third party service providers, including, but not limited to, stylists, to: help schedule in-home beauty services, conduct online chat, provide you with the Services; to facilitate creation of accounts; to provide technical support; and/or to provide other services.
(c) Other Disclosures. Regardless of any choices you make regarding your Personal Data (as described below), we may disclose Personal Data if we believe in good faith that such disclosure is necessary
(a) in connection with any legal investigation;
(b) to comply with relevant laws or to respond to subpoenas or warrants served on us;
(c) to protect or defend our rights or property or that of other users of the Services; and/or